MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL!10:26
MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL! This time of the year is one of my most favourites. Some of my fondest memories are of the lead up to Christmas and this year will be the start of great new traditions because we have Elliott Wolf with us. I can't wait to create new Christmas memories with our Wolf. In fact tomorrow we are starting our first. Tomorrow we are off to see Father Christmas with Grandpa Stocker and cousin Callum. We get to ride the steam train up and down, drink hot drinks, meet Santa for the first time and just enjoy this new tradition with Grandpa and I am certain that Nanny and Granddad Barnes will also do their own traditions with Elliott.
With that I thought I would put together a list of Christmas things I would like to do with Elliott in the future. I do like thinking a head after all.
1. Make our own advent
2. Bake cinnamon biscuits
3. Buy our real tree
4. Make a new Christmas decoration every year
5. Dance to our favourite Christmas songs
6. Do the Banbury Christmas light drive with Daddy
7. Do a Christmas walk in Harleston Firs
8. Have a Christmas movie day with Grandpa & Nanny Stocker
9. Decorate Nanny and Granddad Barnes Christmas tree.
10. Do a shoe box of goodies for someone in need
So there you have it. 10 future Christmas plans. Oh how I can not wait.
All content © 2016 All Of My Days With You. all rights reserved. you may not take any images or content from this site without written permission.