Wedding Day Essentials08:36
The wedding is two weeks away, so close that I am starting to get nervous, mainly about walking down the aisle and falling over but I have my Dad by my side so I am sure I will be fine.
I want to share with you my essentials for my lovely clutch that I got from the amazing Friendly Handmade. I don't need much really just a few bits to ensure I look my best through out the whole day. Of course were will be other things but these are just a few.
1. Foundation - Although I bought really good foundation I think it would be a good idea to have some it with me in case it rains. Also the amount of hugs a bride receives is a lot and I can imagine it will wear off.
2. Tissues - because I cry at everything, ESPECIALLY MUSIC!
3. Lip gloss - To keep my lips from looking chapped
4. MY PHONE! Yep that's right. As a photographer I have to have this with me for all those moments I see that I want to capture.
5. Paracetamol - For those happy induced headaches.
I can't believe we have two weeks and we will be married. It has gone by so fast. Only a few more small details to do. All things that needed making have been made. I said at the start I wanted to ensure I wasn't stressing a few days before the wedding and I think I have done that. All on schedule.